Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sunshine after heavy rain

...Each plant needs furtile soil to grow. Goes for all kinds of living creatures.

Sometimes you only notice the effects of dried up soil after a long time.

Slightly more on the depressing note, I must admit...


*************************************************************************************

A day later:

Something clicked today. After a major quarrel with the parents over yet another life-altering idea of mine that didn't find proper approval, I now find myself in the train from Madrid to Salamanca, Spain, overlooking vast grain plains with clear blue skies, rich colors, and pitoresque mountain ranges in the far.

No more perfectionism, no more looking for the ultimate solution. Now business will be getting down & dirty, hands-on and involved as I like my travels; with pen and paper, the mind map mind set, GTD's next action theory, and Ferriss' "Don't ask for permission, beg for forgiveness", it's now settled. I'm hungry for life, and I am leaving passitivity. Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment