Sunday, January 8, 2012

Anger Management

I just spent the better part of the day obsessing with the search of a little table or container to put next to our bed, as a night stand or shelf to store books and magazines and such. Problem: The slot is only a little over 40 cm wide.

I'm going insane over this! Of course there is a great variety of things, but very little that's actually appealing to me.

Then I found this:
(sorry, the pic is not working, here's the link)

And absolutely LOVED it.

Want to know what the problem is? It costs freaking 399€!!!!!! Plus 59,90€ in shipping and handling!!!! ARRRGH! I am currently quite pissed that I don't (YET!) lead the life that would allow me to just briefly check my cash balance and say "ah, what the hell" and click the order button!

But hey, something to look forward to, right?

While sulking about the whole thing, the idea came to mind to make this my DIY-project for the year... I once built wooden CD shelves and also a book board. Plus I like working with wood.

So we'll see.

I'll go cool off now. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment