Sunday, January 1, 2012

Step by step into the life of my dreams

It's here! Happy new year, everyone!

I had a fabulous time last night. We opted for bypassing the happy party people in Cologne and Frankfurt and instead had an excellent chocolate fondue with a variety of fruit (including a Khaki (?) that my friend Dorothée left us with), a Billy Joel Live in Concert experience, and watched Michael Jackson's This is it. I am amazed at what that man could do with his body. Not that this is news, but shockingly, to me it was. Sure, I had seen the moon walk, but to have an entire crew of people do the robo dance in sync that just screams MICHAEL was pretty spectacular.

Billy Joel did a concert together with Paul McCartney. This made me think: a) for next year's new year's celebration, I could definitely do with a live concert, and b) I will have to add another goal to my list: MORE LIVE MUSIC!

Then we watched how our neighborhood blasted itself into pieces. It was pretty, for the most part. I also got to sit on my window pane. From the soreness of my bum, though, I am now more convinced than ever to tackle my goals of cozying up that prime spot.

Can't wait for this year to happen :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment